RADIATE LIVE POLICIES:
NOTE: A fire inspector will be at each event before the start and if you don't have proper weights & the CO2 secured, they can eject you from the Festival. Let's work together to make sure this doesn't happen. If you need recommendations on where to rent weights or how to build them, let us know sooner rather than later.
1. A tent up to 20x20 can be weighted down utilizing 40 pound weights on each leg of the tent.
2. Weight must be suspended from the top corner of the tent and secured to each leg.
3. Tents cannot be tethered to a fence, light post, bench, trash receptacle, or any other fixed object. The tent must be self-weighted and shall not rely on outside objects for securement.
4. Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and propane (LPG) cylinders have to be secured. The 20 pound LPG fits perfectly into a plastic milk crate and can be used to secure them. If that is not available, then they can duct tape, chain, ratchet strap, or tie either type cylinder to a table leg to keep it from falling. They can also nest the compressed cylinder bottles together. Nesting requires 3 or more cylinders.
5. Fire Extinguishers - Booths that are cooking food that produce grease-laden vapors are required to have a class K fire extinguisher. The class K fire extinguisher is a special extinguisher that is specific for commercial kitchens. It is not the typical red fire extinguisher that you can buy at Wal-Mart or a hardware store.
Radiate Live Release Waiver:
I assume all risks arising at the following Radiate Live Events that I’m participating in:Wintersköl™ Craft Beer Festvial, Reds, Whites & Brews In The Boat and/or Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival (known as ‘The Event’ henceforth).
I also assume all risk and liability with transportation to and from the site of this activity. I also understand that it is possible that my participation in this activity may involve injury of some type to another participant or myself. I agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Radiate Live Events LLC and AlwaysMountainTime LLC and its owners, officers, employees, agents, and representatives for any costs, expenses, damages, or claims brought against The Event and/or Radiate Live or AlwaysMountainTime and/or its owners, officers, employees, agents and representatives by any individuals, estates, or enterprises as a result of any actual or alleged bodily injury, disability, death or property damage sustained or incurred by such as a result of or associated with or in connection with any of my activities, services, or products at ‘The Event’ 2024.
I release, acquit, and forever discharge ‘The Event’, Radiate Live and Always Mountain Time, its owners, officers, employees, agents, representatives and its affiliates from any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, action, or liability on account of, or in any way growing out of, any and all known and unknown foreseen and unforeseen bodily injuries or death, or damage to property resulting from or by reason of my participation in, or transportation to or from, any activity, work or worksite in any way related to the festival.
I understand that this is a full and final release and waiver of claims of every nature and kind whatsoever, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected and that I will receive no money from ‘The Event’, Radiate Live, Always Mountain Time, its owners, officers, employees, agents, representatives and its affiliates on any claims or claims resulting from the above-described activity or associated transportation.
This release waiver and assumption of risk shall be binding upon myself, heirs, assigns, personal representatives or executors, next of kin, or any other person or entity who may assert any claim arising from or related to my participation in the program/project.
This release and waiver is specifically intended to apply even where an injury or cause of action arises from the sole negligence of the released parties. Further, I agree to reimburse and indemnify all released parties for any amounts which any insurance carriers, government entities, hospitals, or other persons or organizations may recover from them in reimbursement for any amounts paid to me or on my behalf as a result of the above-described activity or associated transportation, by way of contribution, subrogation, indemnity or otherwise.